A. My artist name right now is JustinTheArtist. My first name is Justin & I use to get called a rapper, used my name to let them know its more than just rap i'm a artist. Also been thinking about changing it to JustinYNF, YNF is my clothing brand called Young And Famous.
3. Music wise what are you working on right now? Are you currently promoting a single or album?
A. Right now I am currently working on putting together a album. Got a couple records done but still working on myself as a artist as well, playing with different sounds and what not
4. Who or what were the most significant influences on your musical life and career?
A. Most significant influences I had through my career was family members that also shared the same passion and love I have for music. My uncle was a recording artist himself and seeing him run his own studio, record his own stuff and just seeing the talent and passion he had influence me a whole lot throughout my career.
5. Who are your favorite musicians?
A. My current favorite musician/artist is A Boogie wit da Hoodie, I also enjoy Tj Porter, Lil Baby, Don Q and a couple others.
6. What have been the greatest challenges/frustrations of your career so far?
A. The greatest challenges/frustrations I had throughout my career so far was signing to the wrong people. It made me realize a lot about the music business of things and what not.
7. As a musician, what is your definition of success?
A.The definition of success for me will be being able to do what I love for a living.
8. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
A. My idea of perfect happiness will be being able to love yourself, accepting your flaws, and just reaching that level of happiness where it keeps you at a good mental state as well as helping better yourself overall as a person and artist.
9. What is your present state of mind?
A. Beyond motivated right now, I want to change my life as well as those God Blessed me with in my life.
10. What is your most treasured possession?
A. My most treasured possession right now is not thing material honestly. Just having supportive family who shares nothing but love and a strong support system. Can't ask for anything more than that and wouldn't want to lose it either.
11. What do you enjoy doing most?
A. Recording, just vibing out in the studio with my guys and having a good time doing what I love.
12. Where would you like to be in 10 years’ time?
A. In 10 years I will like to be heard world-wide, touring the world, having a impact on others through my music.
13. Where you @ online?
A. I am currently on everything, haha. Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud, Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, etc.