All Discussions Tagged 'music' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TFT - Lenox Ave

Identical twins combine musical talent to make TFT ATLANTA, GA – There are regions of the world that have identifiable “sounds” or sub-ge…

Started by Dj Smoke @Promomixtapes

0 Mar 9

Ben Grizz - Steak and Rice

Ben Grizz Keeps Charts Hot with “Expensive Taste” FITCHBURG, MA – If you want to know who’s currently making his bid to become Massachuse…

0 Feb 19

$pender - Audemars (feat. Lil Cobaine and J Bandz)

Hot new single ‘Audemars’ hits airwaves from up-and-coming artist $pender DALLAS, TX – One of Spencer Johnson’s fondest memories from his…

0 Feb 19

Troy Remedy - Steal My Soul

Troy Remedy Fresh off Release of “Steal My Soul” DALLAS, TX – Coming off the highly anticipated release of “Steal My Soul”, Troy Remedy c…

0 Feb 2

GodKing Lotto - Extra Fly

GodKing Lotto shows off ‘Extra Fly’ music with hot new single LOS ANGELES, CA – Lebaron Alexander isn’t just Fly … he’s Extra Fly. He’s n…

0 Jan 29

Mo Racks - Smoke

South African native Mo Racks brings aggressive new style to hip-hop and R&B fusion A lot of people who meet Hillary Morake would pro…

0 Jan 23

Junior Boy - Wit Dat

Junior Boy stirs the soul with deeply introspective music FORT MYERS, FL – There are only a handful of musicians through the years whose…

0 Dec 13, 2018

Nealy - The Passion of Rapping

Nealy’s new album offers fans a variety of ‘good vibes’ RALEIGH, NC – Justin Nealy is the kind of guy you just love to hang out with. He…

0 Oct 29, 2018

Spotify Marketing x Promotions | @DjSmokeMixtapes

SPOTIFY MARKETING X PROMO Contact Dj Smoke: 773-357-6651 SmokedOutRadioPlaylists@gmail.com  Our services helps our clients gain more str…

0 Oct 18, 2018

Memphis Maccie - Juice ft. Taye Levell & Ja'Ryan

Memphis Maccie brings West Coast and South together in new album ‘Tale of Two Cities’ PORTLAND, OR – Much like his new album, Memphis Macc…

0 Oct 8, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by RAP OR DIE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service