All Discussions Tagged 'Artist' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

King Wess - Stop Dreamin

King Wess shares ‘good car vibes’ with new EP ‘Highway 101’ PORTLAND, OR – King Wess has always had a dream of moving to Los Angeles and m…

Started by T. Craig

0 Apr 19

Heuse - Wasteland

Indian artist fuses genres to create original new sounds NEW DELHI, INDIA – One of the hottest new sounds in music today is coming out of…

Started by T. Craig

0 Apr 19

Siciliano - Replay

Italian-American rapper Siciliano pays homage to heritage with new album ‘Sunday Dinner’ RICHMOND, VA – Traditions and heritage are extre…

Started by T. Craig

0 Apr 15

Rachel Bailey - Pretty

Rachel Bailey offers open invitation to Bae-Gang with new single ‘Pretty’ DENVER, CO – When people listen to Rachel Bailey’s music, there…

Started by T. Craig

0 Apr 9

Ricky Styles - On Yo Head

Ricky Styles overcomes near-death shooting to reinvent himself, launches new project ‘Troublemaker’ OAKLAND, CA – There’s one word that s…

Started by T. Craig

0 Apr 9

Ethos - V: Parents

Ethos sparks debate with new album ‘Ten Commandments’ CLEVELAND, OH – It’s one thing to create music people like – music you can nod your…

Started by T. Craig

0 Apr 7

TFT - Lenox Ave

Identical twins combine musical talent to make TFT ATLANTA, GA – There are regions of the world that have identifiable “sounds” or sub-ge…

Started by T. Craig

0 Mar 9

Ben Grizz - Steak and Rice

Ben Grizz Keeps Charts Hot with “Expensive Taste” FITCHBURG, MA – If you want to know who’s currently making his bid to become Massachuse…

Started by T. Craig

0 Feb 19

$pender - Audemars (feat. Lil Cobaine and J Bandz)

Hot new single ‘Audemars’ hits airwaves from up-and-coming artist $pender DALLAS, TX – One of Spencer Johnson’s fondest memories from his…

Started by T. Craig

0 Feb 19

Troy Remedy - Steal My Soul

Troy Remedy Fresh off Release of “Steal My Soul” DALLAS, TX – Coming off the highly anticipated release of “Steal My Soul”, Troy Remedy c…

Started by T. Craig

0 Feb 2

RSS

© 2019   Created by RAP OR DIE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service