General Discussion (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#IMFDistribution & #IMFSocialMedia Music News

IMF Distribution the #1 Source for Distribution for the Indie Artist announced their new management team! IMF Distribution is growing at a…

Started by futureguru100

0 Aug 3, 2015

IMF DISTRiBUTION PRESENTS FEENIX : HIP HOP'S PRiNCESS

In 2012 she won Female Artist Rookie of the Year at the Tri-City Real Scene Hip Hop Music Awards. In that same year she was nomina…

Started by futureguru100

0 Jul 24, 2015

IMF DISTRIBUTION PRESENTS FEENIX : HIP HOPS PRINCESS

FEENiX is widely known as a female recording artist/songwriter. She has received great honors from astonishing businesses, people, and orga…

Started by futureguru100

0 Jul 22, 2015

R.I.P Lil Bay Loc a.k.a. Cutthoat Thread

04/30/11R.I.P. Lil Bay Loc aka Cutthoat.His car was shot up early this morning.  

Started by RAP OR DIE

0 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by RAP OR DIE

R.I.P Nate Dogg Thread WEST COAST LEGEND - He was the Hook-master

The rapper "Nate Dogg", aka Nathaniel Hale, has died, according to the Long Beach Press-Telegram. The newspaper reports the rap star's fami…

Started by RAP OR DIE

0 Mar 15, 2011

Black History salutes' Marc Imhotep Cray, M.D a.k.a "RBG Street Scholar"

On this day in Black History we will recognize Marc Imhotep Cray, M.D a.k.a "RBG Street Scholar" as our Pioneer of the day. This Day, in B…

Started by Yahmeesh & Chasity Akbar I

0 Feb 2, 2011

DJ Kool Herc is in need of surgery(Kidneys) and medical care; asking for donations.

For those who aren't already aware, The Legendary DJ Kool Herc is in need of surgery(Kidneys) and medical care and is asking for donations…

0 Feb 2, 2011

Maafa

Maafa As a contribution to civilization, Planned Parenthood is awarded with assimilating Africans into a "race of handicapped sociopaths/…

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by RAP OR DIE

San Diego rap star Young Papi-Yo disses Drake in his new song for sounding to much like Lil Wayne!

The rap game has changed a lot in the last ten years and everyone who has grown up listening hip hop music aren't happy with the current st…

Started by young papi-yo

0 Jan 5, 2011

Prop 19 didnt pass... thats some Bullshit!

Thats the opinion here at Rapordie, anbody else with us on this one?

Started by RAP OR DIE

1 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by S.D. Bud Smoker

RSS

© 2019   Created by RAP OR DIE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service